Tuesday 17 April 2012

it's all about blue

suddenly it became super warm in our capitale and the only one possible thing i could do today was...WALKING at the centre of my lovely city (which getting better and better every day!)! i can hardly remember that last week i wore boots and coat, so yeah-summer is coming and now is kind of my favorite weather - not too hot (i hate when it feels like everything sticks on your skin and you can't move) and not too cold (like it was last few weeks). all right, enought about the weather! my outfit today was all about blue color. i reorganized my wardrobe and found this comfy blue trousers so i was like "why not?". actually i'm not a fan of this type of trousers but it just perfectly suits with my lv bag and kind of leopart shirt&flats.

p.s.:guy next to me is one of my best friends - Daler)
p.p.s.:yesterday i lost my moleskin!:( there are no words to explain how bad it is and how sad i am now! whole my life was inside that red little notebook(( anyway i bought new one today coz without moleskin i'm like without hands! new notebook-new life:))





shirt zara
trousers zara
bag louis vuitton (speedy)
sunglasses+earrings no name (were bought from Nice)
bracelets are made by me
flats dumond

xoxo
Nika Raffy

No comments:

Post a Comment