Monday 30 April 2012

the last april day

i'm in love with this fuchsia color! especially when we are talking about the jackets coz i'm a huge fan of jackets!  i think i have 6 or 7 different jackets and of course i need more hehehe
so this one i bought last spring while i was in Nice with my family. i remember i had seen it in moscow before our trip but couldn't buy. so i was so happy to find it there) and other part of my today's outfit is the most eye-catching scarfs i have - leopart printed red-ish scarf from london. so many people ask me where i got it and the funniest thing is...the price. guess how much does it cost guys? less then 5 pounds! definitely my favorite piece ever)
few years ago i would never ever mix pink and red colors. but now my "color" taste has changed a lot! recently i'm crazy about yellow and orange what is really strange because i used to hate these colors) so as it says "never say never" and oh my gush it's so true!


 

 p.s.: okey yes - i <3 blue nail polish by ORLY so much! it's so summery and bright! any time i look at my nails i instantly smile))) i don't remeber the number but it called "blue collar"




p.p.s.:actually this braid is fake (but it matchs perfectly with my natural hair color, doesn't it? :-) ) you can find this "band" in accessories and now it is such a big trend so go for it!


jacket zara
white top next
jeans zara
wedges migato (were bought in greece)
bag louis vuitton 
scarf primark
sunglasses ray ban
ring,band accessories
ear rings topshop
lipstick mac 
nail polish orly

xoxo
 Nika Raffy

No comments:

Post a Comment